- This event has passed.
February 10 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Hello and Welcome,
Year after year, we hear that from folks in the Mi’kmaqi (AKA Atlantic Canada) that changemakers, community developers, social innovators that spaces are needed for supporting each other.
Recently we keep hearing things like:
- “We need space where we are held”
- “Spaces where we can nourish ourselves, curb the burnout fatigue, and re-energize”
- “We miss coffee chats and sharing stories by the fire”
- “ We miss conferences, retreats, and in the break chats”
- “We miss deep conversations with people who do similar work”
- “How do we transition our social support and peer support online?
So we thought, what if we created an informal connecting, lightly structured space to support each other, share stories, a space to try out nourishing/hosting and facilitation practices, a space to have a coffee/tea and check-in, and strengthen our relationships.
Come dock with us!
Julia Feltham and Duncan Ebata in collaboration with Inspiring Communities & How We Thrive