- This event has passed.
June 11 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Session 2: Planning for Uncertainty: How to Build an Agile Strategy
DATE: MAY 21ST & JUNE 11TH, 1-2:30PM
FACILITATOR: IAN MACDONALD
Strategic planning is an essential roadmap in operating a nonprofit organization but covid-19 and so many uncertainties at the moment it’s hard to plan for the future. Many people and organizations have also said that while strategic planning is essential the current 3-5 year model is not sustainable. This 2-part session on adaptive/agile strategic planning will help organizations create a roadmap and support organizations to deal with complex and changing conditions.
- Strategic framework and planning in chaotic or crisis times
- Pivoting, leveraging flexibility and adaptability
- Look at it from a budgeting standpoint – how do you accept things are going to change in your budget
- Adaptive planning and an approach that allows for community feedback loop
- How has COVID impacted planning and what might stick?
- How to make more services/planning virtual accessible
- How to plan implement deliver services in a manner that can be adaptive to change